Trailer Park Boys (2001)
Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Trailer Park Boys
- Air date:
- Plot summary:
Follow the booze-fueled misadventures of three longtime pals and petty serial criminals who run scams from their Nova Scotia trailer park.
- Season 1 21-04-2001
- Season 2 23-06-2002
- Season 3 20-04-2003
- Season 4 11-04-2004
- Season 5 17-04-2005
- Season 6 16-04-2006
- Season 7 08-04-2007
- Season 8 05-09-2014
- Season 9 27-03-2015
- Season 10 28-03-2016
- Season 11 31-03-2017
Season 1 21-04-2001
- 1. Take Your Little Gun and Get Out of My Trailer Park Apr 21, 01 After 18 months in jail, our Trailer Park Boys, Ricky and Julian , head back home to Sunnyvale Trailer Park aiming to get their lives back together again. The problem is that neither Ricky's fiancee Lucy nor his dad Ray will let him back into their homes, and some guy named Cyrus has moved into Julian's trailer, having crowned himself the new "King of the Park."
- 2. Fuck Community College, Let's Get Drunk and Eat Chicken Fingers Apr 28, 01 Fed up with all their demands and complaints, Julian tells everyone that he is leaving the trailer park. Ricky, who has been living in Julian's car on his front lawn, has one week to find a new place to live. Mr. Lahey, the trailer park supervisor, is thrilled to hear of Julian's imminent departure but when he hears that Ricky won't be leaving too, his worst nightmare seems about to come true.
- 3. Mr. Lahey's Got My Porno Tape! Apr 27, 01 In desperate need of $2,000 to buy some hydroponics gear for his dope-growing business, Ricky reluctantly agrees to star in one of J-Rock's amateur porn films to be shot in J-Rock's trailer. Ricky, however, isn't quite up to the task, and the video, entitled "From Russia With The Love Bone", eventually winds up in Mr. Lahey's possession. Julian must convince Lahey that using the tape against Ricky would not be in Lahey's best interest.
- 4. Mrs. Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up May 04, 01 While babysitting both Trinity and Mrs. Peterson's dog, Ricky accidentally gets shot and the dog devours a tray of hash brownies. A vet treats both the dog and Ricky. In order to pay the vet, Ricky and Julian must repossess a lawn tractor owned by a former patient who hasn't paid the vet's bill. The Boys successfully recover the tractor -- but not before Ricky gets shot for the second time that day.
- 5. I'm Not Gay, I Love Lucy... Wait a Second, Maybe I am Gay May 11, 01 With Ricky's life still a mess, Julian tries to convince him that it's time to marry Lucy. Reluctant at first, Ricky changes his mind when Julian suggests that people will always think that Ricky is gay unless he marries Lucy. Julian's engagement present to Ricky is the '76 New Yorker, which for weeks was up on blocks in his front yard, and is now made operational thanks to a few purloined replacement parts.
- 6. Who the Hell Invited These Idiots to My Wedding? May 18, 01 Lucy insists that Julian take over the job of organizing her wedding: which is odd since Julian isn't the groom, Ricky is. She wants lots of people and lots of food. The people part will be easy but getting that much food will be difficult on a tight budget. Julian's plan to hit a local grocery store runs into a snag when Ricky unexpectedly shows up in the middle of the heist. Shots are fired. The next day, the cops show up uninvited to the wedding.
Season 2 23-06-2002
- 1. What in the Fuck Happened to Our Trailer Park? Jun 23, 02 When Ricky gets a job as a mall security guard, he puts Julian's dope-growing operation at risk and tries to arrest Bubbles for stealing shopping carts.
- 2. Jim Lahey Is a Drunk Bastard Jun 30, 02 Julian and Ricky have to make sure that Jim Lahey wins the election for trailer park supervisor over their archrival Sam Losco.
- 3. I've Met Cats and Dogs Smarter Than Trevor and Cory Jul 07, 02 Needing extra cash to expand their dope operation, Julian and Ricky open a bar and casino in J-ROC's trailer.
- 4. A Dope Trailer Is No Place for a Kitty Jul 14, 02 When their dope plants become infested with insects, Ricky and Julian quarantine the surviving crop in Bubbles' shed, leading to a fiery conclusion.
- 5. The Bible Pimp Jul 21, 02 Ricky's worst suspicions are realized when Julian falls for the daughter of a traveling Bible Salesman.
- 6. Never Trust a Man with No Shirt On Jul 28, 02 After a big blowout with his boss, Randy quits his job and joins Julian and Ricky in their life of crime.
- 7. The Bare Pimp Project Aug 04, 02 With their dope-filled Airstream trailer in tow, Julian, Ricky and Bubbles lead a convoy of police cars in a long chase through the countryside as a police helicopter circles overhead.
Season 3 20-04-2003
- 1. The Kiss of Freedom Apr 20, 03 Ricky and Julian get out of prison rich men but Ricky kisses it all away in the end.
- 2. Temporary Relief Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor Apr 27, 03 Ricky's job as Temporary Relief Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor threatens to blow the cover on Julian's bootleg vodka operation.
- 3. If I Can't Smoke and Swear, I'm Fucked May 04, 03 Ricky defends himself, Julian and Bubbles in court on charges of operating an illegal gas station
- 4. Who's the Microphone Assassin? May 11, 03 Caught jacking more than just tunes, J-ROC tries to redeem himself by MC'ing a rap concert in the park.
- 5. Closer to the Heart May 18, 03 Bubbles is so devastated about not getting tickets to the RUSH concert that Ricky decides to bring Alex Lifeson (Alex Lifeson) to the park to perform a private concert.
- 6. Where the Fuck is Randy's Barbeque? May 25, 03 Julian comes up with a plan to ""remarket"" barbeques. Ricky thinks it's a good idea to get his daughter, Trinity, and her friends in the Junior Achievers' Program to steal the barbeques since they are minors and won't go to jail.
- 7. The Delusions of Officer Jim Lahey Jun 01, 03 Lahey looses his mind on the anniversary of his dismissal from the police force. He puts on his old police uniform and tells everyone in the park that he is a police officer again. He shoots at Ricky and ultimately imprisons Ricky and Julian in a homemade shed-jail.
- 8. A Shit Leopard Can't Change Its Spots Jun 08, 03 Ricky gets pissed off at Julian for inviting Officer Erica Miller on the cruise.
Season 4 11-04-2004
- 1. Never Cry Shitwolf Apr 11, 04 Julian gets out of jail only to discover that Ricky is the new supervisor of Sunnyvale Trailer Park. Ricky and his assistant, Bubbles, have been carrying out various illegal activities.
- 2. Man's Gotta Eat Apr 18, 04 Broke, trailerless and without rum, Julian decides to leave the park and ends up living in his car in an alley. Meanwhile, Randy will do anything for a store-bought cheeseburger.
- 3. Rub 'N Tiz'zug Apr 25, 04 Julian, Ricky and Bubbles open a massage parlour in the park. J-Roc and DVS (Detroit Velvet Smooth) attempt to get J-Roc arrested to increase his ""street cred.""
- 4. The Green Bastard May 02, 04 On a family fun day in the Park, Mr. Lahey plans to get his old supervisor job from Ricky. Bubbles wrestles under the alias, ""The Green Bastard"".
- 5. Conky May 09, 04 Bubbles has an infected tooth and the only way to get him to a hospital is with the help of his old childhood friend: a ventriloquist doll named Conky.
- 6. If You Love Something, Set It Free May 16, 04 Bubbles befriends a dope-addicted mountain lion that has been eating weed from the Boys' marijuana fields..
- 7. Propane, Propane (1) May 23, 04 The Boys are finally ready to harvest and sell their dope. Barb proposes to Ricky. Mr. Lahey goes off the deep end.
- 8. Workin' Man (2) May 30, 04 The Trailer Park Boys race to harvest their dope field while Jim Lahey slowly goes crazy.
Season 5 17-04-2005
- 1. Give Peace a Chance Apr 17, 05 The boys get out of jail only to find that Cory and Trevor messed up againâ€”they don't own the park after all. Ray is hooked on VLTs.
- 2. The Shit Puppets Apr 24, 05 Cory and Trevor start to work for Julian. The boys steal drugs from Cyrus and hatch a plan to hide it all until they can find a buyer.
- 3. The Fuckin' Way She Goes May 01, 05 The boys hide all of the hash by using it to pave Ray's driveway. Ray's addiction to gambling and liquor gets worse. Ricky barbecues for his family with devastating effects.
- 4. You Got To Blame The Thing Up Here May 08, 05 The boys find ways to help Ray now that his trailer has burned down. Bubbles realizes that the fire was not his fault.
- 5. Jim Lahey Is A Fuckin' Drunk And He Always Will Be May 15, 05 Bubbles pretends to be a spaceman when the boys buy a rocket set. Ray reveals Lahey's secret and Lahey goes off the deep end.
- 6. Don't Cross the Shit Line May 22, 05 The boys star in another one of J-Roc's greasy porn films. Randy and Lahey manage to get Ray arrested for disability fraud.
- 7. The Winds of Shit May 29, 05 Julian devises a clever plan to sell part of their driveway in order to earn extra cash. Ricky gets a job as a janitor at a local vocational school.
- 8. Dressed All Over & Zesty Mordant Jun 05, 05 Julian's biggest money-making scheme yet involves smuggling drugs in shopping carts. Ricky lets Trinity drive the shitmobile and she gets arrested.
- 9. I Am The Liquor Jun 12, 05 Ricky bails Trinity out of jail. Lahey goes on a drunk-a-thon, and finds out where the boys are hiding the hash.
- 10. The Shit Blizzard Jun 19, 05 Cyrus gets out of jail and goes after Ricky, Julian and Bubbles. The boys decide to surrender. Lahey saves Ricky's life.
Season 6 16-04-2006
- 1. Way of the Road Apr 16, 06 First show of the 6th season. Ray who is living in his truck sleeper disposes of his urine just like a trucker. Julian has a new plan to make money. Randy goes out on his own. Bubbles makes plans for his kitties.
- 2. The Cheesburger Picnic Apr 23, 06 Randy takes over as park supervisor and plans a picnic for park morale. Mr. Lahey has a plan of his own. Lucy gets wasted and you won't believe who she turns to for comfort.
- 3. High Definition Piss Juggs Apr 30, 06 Sunnyvale is finally going to get some publicity for their new ""Convenients Store"" and Bubbles ""KIttyland"" as a TV reporter comes to Sunnyvale. Lahey goes to the dump and finds something surprising. Randy has a new fan.
- 4. Where the Fuck is Oscar Goldman? May 07, 06 Trinity is in danger of failing grade 6. Ricky comes to the rescue. Bubbles reveals that he has a fear of chickens.
- 5. Halloween 1977 May 14, 06 Randy power trips as he tries to clean up the park. Lahey tries to get incriminating evidence against the boys, and finds just the thing he thinks he needs to get back on the police force.
- 6. Gimme My Fucking Money or Randy's Dead May 21, 06 Lahey appears before the police board. Julian prepares a surprise for Ricky. Ray becomes Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor.
Season 7 08-04-2007
- 1. I Fuckin' Miss Cory & Trevor Apr 08, 07 The boys try to profit from their latest scam of selling the meat that they have stolen from the grocery store. Meanwhile, Lucy is pregnant and Julian accepts a new job that is beneath him.
- 2. I Banged Lucy and Knocked Her Up... No Big Deal Apr 15, 07 J-Roc organizes a gang of thieves who are stealing bags at the airport. We learn more about Lucy's unborn baby.
- 3. Three Good Men are Dead Apr 22, 07 The boys help Lahey when his fellow police officers turn against him. Ray makes plans to return to the road.
- 4. Friends of the Road Apr 29, 07 Bubbles and the boys get to meet heavy metal singer Sebastian Bach when they travel to Maine to attend a model train convention.
- 5. The Mustard Tiger May 06, 07 The boys use Bubble's love for model trains when they make a plan to smuggle marijuana across the border into Maine. They send a team consisting of Jacob and his "crew" to scout the location, however the scouting team goes missing.
- 6. We Can't Call People Without Wings Angels… So We Call Them Friends May 13, 07 On a mission to find Jacob and his crew, the boys leave the relative safety of the trailer park for a dangerous adventure in the woods on the Maine border.
- 7. Jump the Cheeseburger May 20, 07 Randy and Phil Collins go into business together, opening a restaurant called "The Dirty Burger". Meanwhile, Barb Lahey finally finds out who is her secret admirer.
- 8. Let The Liquor Do The Thinking May 27, 07 Randy and Lahey devise a scheme to make some fast cash. To fool the police, Bubbles uses a disguise.
- 9. Going Off the Rails on the Swayzie Train Jun 03, 07 The boys go ahead with their plan to smuggle marijuana across the border using a model train. What could possibly go wrong?
- 10. The Shit River Runs Through It Jun 10, 07 When the boys find themselves in trouble with the authorities it is up to Ricky to bargain for a deal. But, someone has to go to jail. Who will take the fall?
Season 8 05-09-2014
- 1. Money Can Suck My Cock Sep 05, 14 The boys each have new moneymaking schemes, Jim Lahey is on the verge of retiring and Randy has a new assistant.
- 2. The Fuckin' V-Team Sep 05, 14 Julian offers to partner with Barb so that she can keep the trailer park, but they need Jim Lahey's cooperation over his deciding one percent share.
- 3. The Dirty Dancer Sep 05, 14 Julian enlists J-Roc and Sarah's aid to turn his bar into a strip club. Ricky is not pleased when he finds out that his daughter Trinity is pregnant.
- 4. Orangie's Pretty Fuckin' Tough Sep 05, 14 When Orangie, Ricky's goldfish, dies after being given too many shooters, Julian and Bubbles try to replace it with another before Ricky finds out.
- 5. Whore-A-Geddon Sep 05, 14 TV celebrity Steve Rogers rents Julian's bar for his stag party, which gets of out hand and overflows into Bubbles's Shed-and-Breakfast sheds.
- 6. Friends with the Benedicts Sep 05, 14 Bubbles's attempts to clear up a crab infestation in his sheds and on his kitties cause him embarrassment, and he's arrested for indecent exposure.
- 7. Community Service and a Boner Made with Love Sep 05, 14 Sentenced to community service, Bubbles insists that Julian and Ricky help him with a school puppet show. The Green Bastard teaches Ricky a lesson.
- 8. The Super-Duper-Industrial-Bubbles-Honey-Oil-Inator Sep 05, 14 When the compressor air conditioner breaks, Bubbles has to turn his sheds into an industrial honey oil manufacturing complex to save Ricky's weed.
- 9. Righties Loosies, Lefties Tighties Sep 05, 14 While being filmed by George Green, Bubbles gets his oil production going, aiming to make enough money to buy the trailer park for Barb and Julian.
- 10. Crawling Through the Shitpipe Sep 05, 14 The boys sell their entire honey oil output to Sebastian Bach, but to seal the deal for the trailer park, Julian has to do something truly terrible.
Season 9 27-03-2015
- 1. Why in the Fuck Is My Trailer Pink? Mar 27, 15 Julian and Ricky get out of jail and return to the Sunnyvale Trailer Park, but when they arrive, they find that nothing is as they left it.
- 2. A Stable Fucking Environment Mar 27, 15 Ricky tries to keep his family together despite not being allowed back in the park, while Julian and Bubbles try to get business going again.
- 3. Anointed in Liquor Mar 27, 15 Julian hatches a plan to secure a place to live while Ricky and his family struggle with their new life in the barn.
- 4. George Green: Industrial Cock Inhaler Mar 27, 15 Julian and his crew have a motel auction while Ricky must track down a list full of baby items to keep his family together.
- 5. The Motel Can't Live at the Motel Mar 27, 15 Ricky brings his grandson home to the motel, but it doesn't go as planned, and Julian implements the first stage in his bid to get Sunnyvale back.
- 6. Sweet Liquory Load Mar 27, 15 J-Roc struggles with his new role as a father, and Julian's plan to get the park back earns Ricky a piece of Leslie's wrath.
- 7. Piss Mar 27, 15 Mr. Lahey falls off the wagon on the day of Sunnyvale's big appraisal, which Julian, Ricky and the crew do their best to ruin.
- 8. A Dancer for Money Mar 27, 15 Leslie puts Sunnyvale Park under lock-down, Ricky holds an open house at the motel, and Ricky also has an adventure in the woods.
- 9. Sam-Squamptches and Heli-Cocksuckers Mar 27, 15 Julian gets desperate in his attempt to reclaim Sunnyvale, Ricky finally might get his family back, and Mr. Lahey falls further off the wagon.
- 10. The Liquor Snurf Mar 27, 15 It's morning in Sunnyvale as Julian carries out the final stage of his big reverse psychology plan to get his beloved trailer park back.
Season 10 28-03-2016
- 1. Freedom 45? Mar 28, 16 While Julian celebrates the bar's success and Ricky and Lucy try for a baby, a familiar face returns from jail to shake things up at the park.
- 2. You Want Lot Fees, Suck Them Out of the Tip of My Cock Mar 28, 16 Desperate for quick cash to fight the court case, the boys try to collect outstanding lot fees at the park and consider a return to petty crime.
- 3. A Three Tired Shit Dyke Mar 28, 16 As Barb and her sidekicks try to strong-arm Lahey and Randy into testifying for her in court, the boys set out to case a fancy neighborhood.
- 4. Shit Covered Cave Teeth Mar 28, 16 After handing over Trinity's wedding money, Ricky swears off crime, but Julian tries to talk him into one last job at the Denture King offices.
- 5. If You Don't Beleive It, It's Not Real Mar 28, 16 When a truck heist goes awry, the boys turn to Sam the Denture King for help. But a fight at his office quickly spirals out of control.
- 6. All the Fucking Dope You Can Smoke! Mar 28, 16 When Julian turns his bar into an all-inclusive casino, the ad made by Bubbles and Ricky stirs up trouble and gets a celebrity's attention.
- 7. Up In Smoke We Go Mar 28, 16 A visit from Snoop Dogg and friends sets the trailer park abuzz, and Sunnyvale fan Tom Arnold fulfills a bucket-list dream with Bubbles.
- 8. The Super Bling Cowboy Mar 28, 16 Bubbles battles a bad case of nerves at his open mic gig, and Lucy weighs a startling offer from Tom Arnold.
- 9. Thugged Out Gangsta Shit Mar 28, 16 Tom sets out on an adventure with Lucy, while Snoop tries Ricky's new concoction and Lahey plots a diabolical mission.
- 10. Looks Like the Liquor Wins Mar 28, 16 Still shaken up, the gang gets ready for Trinity and Jacob's wedding. Meanwhile, Barb struggles with a big decision about the park.
Season 11 31-03-2017
- 1. The Jack Your Cock Furry Whore Slut Mar 31, 17 Bubbles and Ricky are doing well with their new pizza sauce company, but a new opportunity arises when they get a tip on where Julian's been living.
- 2. The Walker Zombley Mar 31, 17 Ricky mistakes a sick-looking Jacob for a "zombley," while Bubs thinks he's an alien. The boys make Cory and Jacob steal fertilizer from a farmer.
- 3. My Fucking Balls, My Cock, My Hole, or My Tits? Mar 31, 17 When Ricky gets shot in the groin by Mo, the boys argue over what kind of medical attention -- if any -- he should receive.
- 4. Darth Lahey Mar 31, 17 Ricky has to stay behind and look after Mo while Julian and Bubbles go lobster fishing. Lahey warns Ricky that the cops are out to get them.
- 5. Flight of the Bumblecock Mar 31, 17 Ricky has a meltdown trying to process information he learned from Lahey. The boys have to get Bubbles's truck back from George Green.
- 6. How Do You Keep Your Bag So Soft? Mar 31, 17 Ricky's injury isn't healing properly, so the boys head back to see Sam Losco. Ricky takes drastic action when the power gets shut off at the rink.
- 7. I Look Like A FUCKING DICK!! Mar 31, 17 Julian sends Lahey and Ricky off on a golf outing, leading to a confrontation. NHL star Nathan MacKinnon visits the hockey school kids.
- 8. A Liquor Captain Never Abandons a Sinking Shit Ship Mar 31, 17 A "free weed" sign draws a bunch of stoners to the shipping container, where the boys face off with Lahey, Randy and a pair of cops.
- 9. Oh, My Fuck Boys, We Killed Lahey & Randy Mar 31, 17 The boys' deal with Snoop Dogg hits a snag when they're accused of killing Lahey and Randy, then everything goes haywire with Cory and Jacob.
- 10. The All You Can Eat Shit Buffet Mar 31, 17 All hell breaks loose on the ocean as the boys prepare for the drop-off while trying to find Bubbles and avoid Lahey and Randy.