Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Air date:
- Crime, Drama
- Plot summary:
The true story of Colombia's infamously violent and powerful drug cartels.
Season 1 28-08-2015
- 1. Descenso Aug 28, 15 Chilean drug chemist Cockroach brings his product to Colombian smuggler Pablo Escobar. DEA agent Steve Murphy joins the war on drugs in Bogota.
- 2. The Sword of Simón Bolivar Aug 28, 15 Communist radical group M-19 makes a move against the narcos, while Murphy gets an education in Colombian law enforcement from his new partner Peña.
- 3. The Men of Always Aug 28, 15 Murphy encounters the depths of government corruption when he and Peña try to derail Escobar's political ambitions by proving he's a narco.
- 4. The Palace in Flames Aug 28, 15 Despite a new extradition treaty, the U.S. puts more money into fighting communism, creating new challenges for Murphy and Peña in the hunt for Pablo.
- 5. There Will Be a Future Aug 28, 15 Pablo's extreme methods put the narcos on the brink of war with Carillo and the government. Peña tries to protect his witness, Elisa.
- 6. Explosivos Aug 28, 15 Peña and Carillo close in on Gacha, while Murphy tries to protect pro-extradition candidate Gaviria from a notorious assassin connected to Pablo.
- 7. You Will Cry Tears of Blood Aug 28, 15 Pablo goes into hiding as the political tide turns against him, but he finds a way to strike back. Murphy and Peña finally get the CIA to help them.
- 8. La Gran Mentira Aug 28, 15 A tragic mistake forces the government to change tactics in the fight against Pablo. But Pablo faces bigger threats from inside his empire.
- 9. La Catedral Aug 28, 15 The hunt for Pablo seems to be over after he makes a deal with the government, but Murphy and Peña -- and the Cali Cartel -- have other plans.
- 10. Despegue Aug 28, 15 Pablo's activities in prison provoke the government into taking extreme action. Murphy and Peña face a situation of their own.
Season 2 02-09-2016
- 1. Free at Last Sep 02, 16 In the aftermath of a massive military effort to take Pablo into custody, the family reunites while enemies worry. Steve and Connie fight about safety.
- 2. Cambalache Sep 02, 16 Tata gets impatient with life on the run. Pablo responds to President Gaviria's reward offer. Steve and Javier meet their new boss.
- 3. Our Man in Madrid Sep 02, 16 President Gaviria has a new job for an old colleague. The Search Bloc's new tactics shake up Pablo, but also unsettle Steve and Javier.
- 4. The Good, The Bad, and The Dead Sep 02, 16 The Cali cartel discusses moving in on Pablo's territory. Limón proposes a plan to Maritza. Tata gets a gun for protection.
- 5. The Enemies of My Enemy Sep 02, 16 The Search Bloc gets a new leader. Javier loses faith in the system. Pablo brings Tata's brother Carlos down from Miami to cheer her up.
- 6. Los Pepes Sep 02, 16 The newly-formed Los Pepes want to destroy Pablo and his empire. Tata's brother urges her to leave and seek safety with her children.
- 7. Deutschland 93 Sep 02, 16 As the danger intensifies for the Escobars, Pablo sends his family to another country. Gaviria weighs the opportunity to use them as leverage.
- 8. Exit El Patrón Sep 02, 16 Colombia begins to turn on Escobar after his latest terrorist attack. Tata receives help from an unlikely ally. Quica gets increasingly anxious.
- 9. Neuestra Finca Sep 02, 16 Pablo is reunited with an estranged family member. Judy Moncada's life is put in danger. The DEA and CIA clash over how to handle Los Pepes.
- 10. Al Fin Cayó! Sep 02, 16 Javier deals with the repercussions from Judy's interview. Tata tries to convince Pablo to surrender for the sake of his children.
Season 3 01-09-2017
- 1. The Kingpin Strategy Sep 01, 17 The Gentlemen of Cali gather their associates together for a big surprise announcement about the future of their business.
- 2. The Cali KGB Sep 01, 17 A gas incident threatens to disrupt the Cali-government deal and Jorge is asked to help out. Peña grapples with his former Los Pepes connection.
- 3. Follow the Money Sep 01, 17 The Rodriguez brothers go into hiding during negotiations. Pacho meets with the Lord of the Skies in Mexico. Peña's new DEA team visits Cali.
- 4. Checkmate Sep 01, 17 Peña hatches a plan to try to capture Cali leader Gilberto Rodriguez. Amado proposes a business idea to Pacho.
- 5. MRO Sep 01, 17 Paranoid about leaks, Miguel cracks down on his security. Pacho makes a decision about his new offer. Peña works on cultivating a witness.
- 6. Best Laid Plans Sep 01, 17 Jorge takes a dangerous risk. An accident in New York threatens to expose Chepe. Peña travels to Curaçao to arrest a potential witness.
- 7. Sin Salida Sep 01, 17 Peña plans another covert operation to take down a key Cali cartel member, but he risks running out of time during his search.
- 8. Convivir Sep 01, 17 David seeks revenge on behalf of his father, putting Enrique in danger. Peña asks Don Berna for help on a rescue mission.
- 9. Todos Los Hombres del Presidente Sep 01, 17 David follows his suspicions. Peña is shocked to discover the depth of corruption in the Colombian government. Miguel is sought after once again.
- 10. Going Back to Cali Sep 01, 17 David and Peña are in a race against each other to find Pallomari. Peña makes a serious decision about the future of his career.