Last update on Sep 21, 18
- Air date:
- Comedy, Drama
- Plot summary:
Two strangers find themselves caught up in a mind-bending pharmaceutical trial gone awry.
Season 1 21-09-2018
- 1. The Chosen One! Sep 21, 18 Diagnosed with schizophrenia, Owen is the black sheep of the wealthy Milgrim clan. After losing his job, he enrolls in an experimental drug trial.
- 2. Windmills Sep 21, 18 When her pilfered stash of pills runs out, troubled Annie tries to quit -- but ends up blackmailing her way into the Neberdine study.
- 3. Having a Day Sep 21, 18 Muramoto notices irregularities in Annie and Owen's data. He questions Owen, who recalls the worst night of his life: his brother's engagement party.
- 4. Furs by Sebastian Sep 21, 18 After taking the B pill, Annie and Owen find themselves on 1980s Long Island entangled in a strange caper involving a lemur.
- 5. Exactly Like You Sep 21, 18 Annie and Owen are Arlie and Ollie, grifters attending a séance at the mysterious Neberdine mansion in the 1940s.
- 6. Larger Structural Issues Sep 21, 18 Azumi tells James the whole truth about the study's snags and urges him to call his estranged mother, an esteemed therapist.
- 7. Ceci N'est Pas Une Drill Sep 21, 18 Owen and Annie take the C pill. No longer connected, he belongs to a Mafia family, and she's a medieval guide hired by an ailing elf princess.
- 8. The Lake of the Clouds Sep 21, 18 Annia and Ellia continue their quest, and Owen's mafioso father pressures him to protect the family. Greta counsels a bereaved Gertie.
- 9. Utangatta Sep 21, 18 Owen and Annie meet again as a disgraced Icelandic spy and a CIA operative who helps him. Greta implores James to shut down the trial.
- 10. Option C Sep 21, 18 After the subjects are discharged, James and Azumi face Neberdine's CEO. Owen and Annie part ways -- until a startling headline sparks a reunion.