Breaking Bad (2008)
Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Breaking Bad
- Air date:
- Plot summary:
Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine, in order to secure his family's financial future before he dies, teaming with his former student, Jesse Pinkman. Heavily serialized, the series is known for positioning its characters in seemingly inextricable corners and has been labeled a contemporary western by its creator.
Season 1 19-01-2008
- 1. Pilot Jan 19, 08 When an unassuming high school chemistry teacher discovers he has a rare form of lung cancer, he decides to team up with a former student and create a top of the line crystal meth in a used RV, to provide for his family once he is gone.
- 2. The Cat's in the Bag Jan 26, 08 Walt and Jesse attempt to tie up loose ends. The desperate situation gets more complicated with the flip of a coin. Walt's wife, Skyler, becomes suspicious of Walt's strange behavior.
- 3. ...and the Bag's in the River Feb 09, 08 Walter fights with Jesse over his drug use, causing him to leave Walter alone with their captive, Krazy-8. Meanwhile, Hank has a scared straight moment with Walter Jr. after his aunt discovers he has been smoking pot. Also, Skylar is upset when Walter stays away from home.
- 4. Cancer Man Feb 16, 08 Walter finally tells his family that he has been stricken with cancer. Meanwhile, the DEA believes Albuquerque has a new, big time player to worry about. Meanwhile, a worthy recipient is the target of a depressed Walter's anger, and Jesse makes a surprise visit to his parents home.
- 5. Gray Matter Feb 23, 08 Walter and Skyler attend a former colleague's party. Jesse tries to free himself from the drugs, while Skyler organizes an intervention.
- 6. Crazy Handful of Nothin' Mar 01, 08 The side effects of chemo begin to plague Walt. Meanwhile, the DEA rounds up suspected dealers.
- 7. A No-Rough-Stuff Type Deal Mar 08, 08 Walter accepts his new identity as a drug dealer after a PTA meeting. Elsewhere, Jesse decides to put his aunt's house on the market and Skyler is the recipient of a baby shower.
Season 2 08-03-2009
- 1. Seven Thirty-Seven Mar 08, 09 Walt and Jesse are vividly reminded of Tuco’s volatile nature, and try to figure a way out of their business partnership. Hank attempts to mend fences between the estranged Marie and Skyler.
- 2. Grilled Mar 15, 09 Walt and Jesse find themselves in close quarters with an unhinged Tuco. Marie and Hank comfort Skyler, who is distraught over Walt’s disappearance. Hank pays a visit to Mrs. Pinkman on some not-so-official business.
- 3. Bit by a Dead Bee Mar 22, 09 Walt and Jesse become short on cash when they try to cover their tracks. Meanwhile, the DEA has a lead that could them straight to Walt and Jesse.
- 4. Down Mar 29, 09 Walt attempts to reconnect with his family, while Jesse struggles to rebuild his life.
- 5. Breakage Apr 05, 09 Hank suffers from the aftermath of his encounter with Tuco. Meanwhile, Jesse hires a crew to get their product out on the streets.
- 6. Peekaboo Apr 12, 09 Walt's secret is in jeopardy when Skyler thanks Gretchen for paying for his treatment.
- 7. Negro Y Azul Apr 19, 09 Jesse and Walt discuss expanding into new territories; Hank struggles to fit in; Skyler pursues a new job opportunity; Jesse gets to know his landlord.
- 8. Better Call Saul Apr 26, 09 Walt and Jesse seek advice from a shady attorney when Badger gets in trouble with the law; the DEA believes they have caught up with "Heisenberg" ; Hank returns.
- 9. 4 Days Out May 03, 09 Walt and his family wait for news after he undergoes a PET-CT scan. Walt follows Saul's advice; Jesse's relationship with Jane is put on hold when he and Walt head to the desert for a marathon of cooking.
- 10. Over May 10, 09 Walt and Hank get into a heated argument at a party. Skyler opens up to her boss. Jane hides her relationship with Jesse from her father.
- 11. Mandala May 17, 09 When unforeseen circumstances cause Walt and Jesse to lose some dealers, Saul suggests they add a new business partner. At work, Skylar confronts Ted about the unnerving information she had uncovered. Jane learns what Jesse does for a living when he opens up to her, which ends in disastrous results.
- 12. Phoenix May 24, 09 As Walt explores money laundering options, he and Jesse spar over the profits from their latest deal. Jesse and Jane clash with her father. Walt makes a fatal decision.
- 13. ABQ May 31, 09 Skylar confronts Walt about his secrecy; Jesse falls apart; and Jane's grief-stricken father takes action that results in further tragedy.
Season 3 21-03-2010
- 1. No Mas Mar 21, 10 Walt faces a new threat on a new front and deals with an increasingly angry Skyler, who must consider what to do next with her life and the kids'. Meanwhile, Jesse comes face-to-face with some startling self-revelations.
- 2. Caballo Sin Nombre Mar 28, 10 Despite ever-increasing tension between Walt and Skyler, he pulls out all the stops in an effort to reconcile with the family. Elsewhere, Saul is instrumental in getting Jesse involved in a most-unusual investment opportunity.
- 3. I.F.T. Apr 04, 10 Walt ignores Skyler's demands, furthering the rift between them and pushing her to break bad. Still suffering from panic and anxiety attacks, Hank crosses a line at work.
- 4. Green Light Apr 11, 10 Walt loses control as he reacts to Skyler's news, endangering his job and relationships with Saul and Jesse. Hank throws himself into his blue meth investigation. Jesse enacts a new plan.
- 5. Mas Apr 18, 10 Gus increases his efforts to lure Walt back into business, forcing a rift between Walt and Jesse. Skyler doubts her new relationship. Marie confides in Skyler about her concern for Hank's well-being.
- 6. Sunset Apr 25, 10 Walt settles into his new surroundings; Walt, Jr. wants answers about his parents' relationship; Hank's investigation causes problems for Walt and Jesse.
- 7. One Minute May 02, 10 Hank's increasing volatility forces a confrontation with Jesse and trouble at work. Skyler pressures Walt to make a deal. Gus' actions have severe consequences.
- 8. I See You May 09, 10 The family waits for news about Hank. While Jesse covers at the lab, Walt attempts to placate Gus. After witnessing a disturbing outburst, Walt worries he and his family are in danger.
- 9. Kafkaesque May 16, 10 As Hank's hospital bills stack up, Skyler hatches a plan. Walt and Gus come to a better understanding. Jesse, looking for more independence, pursues a new opportunity.
- 10. Fly May 23, 10 Walt becomes obsessed with a contaminant in the lab and refuses to finish the cook until it is eliminated. A frustrated Jesse attempts to get Walt back on track.
- 11. Abiquiu May 30, 10 Skyler gets involved with Walt's business while Hank struggles with recovery. Jesse has a startling discovery after meeting a girl at group therapy.
- 12. Half Measures Jun 06, 10 Against Walt's advice, Jesse lashes out . Fearing for Jesse's safety, Walt takes drastic action to intervene. A tragic event leads to a shocking confrontation.
- 13. Full Measure Jun 13, 10 With Jesse on the run and Mike in hot pursuit, Walt negotiates a bargain with Gus and concocts a disturbing plan to provide for his and Jesse's safety.
Season 4 17-07-2011
- 1. Box Cutter Jul 17, 11 Walt and Jesse face the deadly consequences of their actions. Skyler deals with a puzzling disappearance, as Marie struggles to help Hank with his recovery.
- 2. Thirty-Eight Snub Jul 24, 11 Walt attempts to form a new alliance as he plans his next move. Skyler pushes Walt towards a business opportunity, in hopes of protecting the family.
- 3. Open House Jul 31, 11 Events spiral out of control at Jesse’s place. Skyler reluctantly asks for Saul’s help. Marie returns to an old pastime and a friend asks Hank for help.
- 4. Bullet Points Aug 07, 11 The Cartel takes steps to gain the upper hand. Walt and Skyler share an embarrassing secret with the rest of the family. Jesse’s activities draw unwanted attention.
- 5. Shotgun Aug 14, 11 When Jesse goes missing, Walt fears the worst. Skyler has an unlikely reunion. Hank shares some bad news with Detective Tim Roberts.
- 6. Cornered Aug 21, 11 Skyler makes an unsettling discovery. Walter, Jr. pushes his dad into a questionable purchase. Jesse offers Mike some unexpected help.
- 7. Problem Dog Aug 28, 11 A frustrated Walt gambles on a risky new plan. Skyler's business venture hits a snag. Hank recruits Walter, Jr. for an unusual outing.
- 8. Hermanos Sep 04, 11 Skyler develops an unusual solution to her money troubles. Hank enlists Walt to investigate a theory. Walt’s impatience with Jesse grows.
- 9. Bug Sep 11, 11 Skyler's past mistakes come back to haunt her. Gus takes action to thwart his rivals. Jesse seeks Walt's help, with mixed results.
- 10. Salud Sep 18, 11 Walt's family worries when he doesn't turn up for Walter, Jr.'s 16th birthday. Jesse is forced to put his lab skills to the test without Mr. White's help.
- 11. Crawl Space Sep 25, 11 Walt takes drastic action to protect his secret and Gus. Skyler's efforts to solve Ted's financial problems hit a wall.
- 12. End Times Oct 02, 11 Hank pushes Gomez to pursue one last lead, while Walt struggles to protect the family. Jesse gets alarming news and rushes to meet with Mr. White.
- 13. Face Off Oct 09, 11 Walt and Jesse team up to take on Gus. With Saul's help, Walt finds an unexpected ally.
Season 5 15-07-2012
- 1. Live Free or Die Jul 15, 12 As Walt deals with the aftermath of the Casa Tranquila explosion, Hank works to wrap up his investigation of Gus' empire.
- 2. Madrigal Jul 22, 12 Walt and Jesse pursue an unlikely business partner. The DEA filters through various leads in hopes of finding something.
- 3. Hazard Pay Jul 29, 12 Walt and Jesse formulate a new business plan. Walt shares a secret with Marie.
- 4. Fifty-One Aug 05, 12 Walt celebrates another birthday. Skyler contemplates her options, and an associate puts a crimp in Walt and Jesse's business strategy.
- 5. Dead Freight Aug 12, 12 Walt's team gets creative to obtain the methylamine they need to continue their operation.
- 6. Buyout Aug 19, 12 Walt, Jesse, and Mike struggle over the future of their business, as occupational hazards weigh on Jesse.
- 7. Say My Name Aug 26, 12 Walt takes control of business matters; Mike deals with the consequences of his actions.
- 8. Gliding Over All Sep 02, 12 Walt takes care of loose ends; Walt makes a dangerous decision.
- 9. Blood Money Aug 11, 13 As Walt and Jesse adjust to life out of the business, Hank grapples with a troubling lead.
- 10. Buried Aug 18, 13 While Skyler's past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.
- 11. Confessions Aug 25, 13 Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.
- 12. Rabid Dog Sep 01, 13 An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
- 13. To'hajiilee Sep 08, 13 Things heat up for Walt in unexpected ways.
- 14. Ozymandias Sep 15, 13 Everyone copes with radically changed circumstances.
- 15. Granite State Sep 22, 13 Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
- 16. Felina Sep 29, 13 All bad things must come to an end.