Black Sails (2014)
Last update on Sep 13, 17
- Black Sails
- Air date:
- Adventure, Drama
- Plot summary:
The pirate adventures of Captain Flint and his men twenty years prior to Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic “Treasure Island.” Flint, the most brilliant and most feared pirate captain of his day, takes on a fast-talking young addition to his crew who goes by the name John Silver. Threatened with extinction on all sides, they fight for the survival of New Providence Island, the most notorious criminal haven of its day – a debauched paradise teeming with pirates, prostitutes, thieves and fortune seekers, a place defined by both its enlightened ideals and its stunning brutality.
Season 1 25-01-2014
- 1. I. Jan 25, 14 Whilst facing threats on all sides, including a possible mutiny, Captain Flint hires a young sailor named John Silver, who hides his most precious possession. As the Royal Navy gets ever more powerful, Eleanor keeps order on New Providence.
- 2. II. Feb 01, 14 Flint discovers a thief amongst his crew. Eleanor must make a difficult decision. John hides with Max, inside a brothel.
- 3. III. Feb 08, 14 While Flint and Gates realise they need help to find the Urca d'Lima, John and Billy have to increase the crew's morale. Vane impresses Eleanor and Gates receives a promotion.
- 4. IV. Feb 15, 14 Captain Flint is warned about Billy. Vane encounters someone from his past. Eleanor asks her father for help. The crew of The Walrus suffer a disastrous undertaking.
- 5. V. Feb 22, 14 Bonny confesses. Rackham makes a life-altering decision. Richard forces Eleanor's hand. A chess match is organized for Flint and the Walrus crew.
- 6. VI. Mar 01, 14 Chasing the Andromache is a pricey endeavor. Eleanor needs help from Silver. Billy believes Gates should confront Flint. Bonny takes a stand.
- 7. VII. Mar 08, 14 Flint comes clean with Gates. Randall's actions cause problems for Silver. Eleanor suffers a loss. Max helps Rackham. Vane faces his biggest challenge.
- 8. VIII. Mar 15, 14 The hunt for the Urca begins. Things change for Eleanor. Bonny and Rackham are haunted by their past sins.
Season 2 24-01-2015
- 1. IX. Jan 24, 15 The Walrus crew is stranded, with an army of Spanish soldiers standing between them and the precious Urca gold. With their crimes against their brethren no longer a secret, Flint and Silver must join forces in a desperate bid for survival.
- 2. X. Jan 31, 15 Flint gives Dufresne some advice. Silver must make himself indispensable. Eleanor is asked to depose a captain. Rackham gets ambitious.
- 3. XI. Feb 07, 15 Flint returns to Nassau and encounters a dilemma. Eleanor turns to an unlikely source for help. Rackham works to restore his reputation. Vane gets an unexpected prize.
- 4. XII. Feb 14, 15 Flint threatens Vane. Eleanor chooses a side. Rackham learns what Max is capable of. Silver reunites with an old friend.
- 5. XIII. Feb 21, 15 Miranda endeavors to save the island. Eleanor sees old wounds reopened. Rackham is on the scent of a secret. Vane is forced to take matters into his own hands.
- 6. XIV. Feb 28, 15 Eleanor mediates a peace. Rackham learns a hard lesson. Flint goes back on a promise. Bonny goes out of control.
- 7. XV. Mar 07, 15 Max surveys the aftermath of a massacre. News from the outside world impacts Flint and Silver. Eleanor takes a risk that she hopes secures her future. Bonny comes to a crossroads. Dufresne provokes Billy to act.
- 8. XVI. Mar 14, 15 Flint and Miranda prepare for a tough go of it. Silver becomes enlightened. Eleanor learns Max's secret. Vane makes a move.
- 9. XVII. Mar 21, 15 Flint and Miranda come to grips with their past. Bonny makes clear her intentions to Rackham. Vane collects a huge prize. Eleanor issues a declaration of war.
- 10. XVIII. Mar 28, 15 Flint acquires an unlikely ally. Vane's crew seeks a sea change. Silver makes a sacrifice.
Season 3 23-01-2016
- 1. XIX. Jan 23, 16 Flint and his crew wage war against the world. Eleanor receives an offer of clemency. Vane objects to Rackham's methods. One of Nassau's most notorious returns.
- 2. XX. Jan 30, 16 The Walrus crew battles the elements. Teach and Rackham have a disagreement. Rogers and Eleanor set terms for their partnership. Bonny fears for her future with Max.
- 3. XXI. Feb 06, 16 Stranded at sea, Flint pushes Silver to his limit. As Nassau prepares to repel an invasion, Rackham takes the reins, while Max gets her house in order. To stave off defeat, Vane makes a difficult choice.
- 4. XXII. Feb 13, 16 Civilization returns to Nassau, and sets its sights on Vane. Flint, Silver and Billy encounter a new enemy. Rackham takes a stand against his crew. Scott finds his place in the new regime.
- 5. XXIII. Feb 20, 16 Facing certain death, Silver pushes Flint to take action. Teach shows Vane a way forward. A new threat puts Eleanor and Rogers on notice. Max makes her play.
- 6. XXIV. Feb 27, 16 Flint challenges Teach over the future of piracy. Rogers makes an arrest. Rackham finds new purpose. Madi comes to Silver's aid.
- 7. XXV. Mar 05, 16 Flint and Silver return to Nassau, and a legend is born. A change in terms puts Rackham and Bonny in jeopardy. Vane’s mission evolves. Eleanor confides in Rogers.
- 8. XXVI. Mar 12, 16 Rogers comes under attack while moving a prisoner. Violence erupts on the Walrus. Silver and Madi are put to a test. Billy sees a new role for himself in the coming battle.
- 9. XXVII. Mar 19, 16 Eleanor puts everything on the line to save Rogers. Billy recruits allies. Flint and Silver prepare for war.
- 10. XXVIII. Mar 26, 16 Rogers and his forces come for the pirates. Rackham and Bonny face impossible odds. Silver demands answers from Flint. Billy crowns a king.
Season 4 29-01-2017
- 1. XXIX Jan 29, 17 The invasion of Nassau results in catastrophe, while Teach and Rackham look to avenge the death of Charles Vane and Eleanor gets acclimated to her new role.
- 2. XXX Feb 05, 17 Flint gives in to Billy's authority. Eleanor has a plan for Rogers. Silver turns to an unlikely source for help. Max is put on notice.
- 3. XXXI Feb 12, 17 Max has a run-in with the law. Rogers reckons with the past. Flint and Madi come to an understanding.
- 4. XXXII Feb 19, 17 Violence engulfs Nassau. Silver demands answers from Billy. Eleanor comes to Max's aid. Bonny and Rackham endure hell.
- 5. XXXIII Feb 26, 17 Silver takes Flint's life in his hands. Billy drives a wedge. Eleanor risks everything. Rogers makes a stunning appeal.
- 6. XXXIV Mar 05, 17 Nassau is delivered. Silver makes a painful amends. Madi and Flint are separated. Rogers searches for Eleanor.
- 7. XXXV Mar 12, 17 Flint urges caution on an angry Silver. Max leads Rackham and Bonny up river. Billy locates a survivor. Rogers learns the truth.
- 8. XXXVI Mar 19, 17 A rescue plan threatens to divide Flint and Silver. The true price of freedom becomes apparent to Max. Rackham seeks his prey. The Walrus enters uncharted territory.
- 9. XXXVII Mar 26, 17 Silver and his men hunt for Flint on Skeleton Island. Madi receives an offer. Billy casts his lot.
- 10. XXXVIII Apr 02, 17 Flint makes a final push to topple England. Silver seals his fate. Rackham confronts Rogers. Nassau is changed forever.