Big Mouth (2017)
Last update on Oct 10, 18
- Big Mouth
- Air date:
- Animation, Comedy
- Plot summary:
Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty in this edgy comedy from real-life pals Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg.
Season 1 29-09-2017
- 1. Ejaculation Sep 29, 17 As Andrew falls under the spell of the randy Hormone Monster, his buddy Nick becomes obsessed with the lack of changes in his own body.
- 2. Everybody Bleeds Sep 29, 17 A field trip goes from awkward to mortifying as Jessi navigates the demands of coupledom and gets her first period -- inside the Statue of Liberty.
- 3. Am I Gay? Sep 29, 17 A trailer for a new movie starring The Rock leaves Andrew questioning his sexuality. Jessi and Nick's budding romance turns ugly fast.
- 4. Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional... Sep 29, 17 While the boys head to Jay's for a testosterone-fueled sleepover, Jessi throws a party of her own and gets caught up in mean-girl drama.
- 5. Girls Are Horny Too Sep 29, 17 A steamy novel making the rounds at school inspires Jessi to explore her own sexuality -- and leaves the boys totally confused about what girls want.
- 6. Pillow Talk Sep 29, 17 Nick drags Andrew into the city to visit an old camp crush, but the day doesn't go as planned. Jay embarks on an emotional journey with his pillow.
- 7. Requiem for a Wet Dream Sep 29, 17 ndrew struggles to keep the Hormone Monster in check as he works with Missy on a science fair project. Jessi and Matthew have fun at Jay's expense.
- 8. The Head Push Sep 29, 17 When Leah hosts a party for the high school drama crowd, Nick wrestles with a romantic dilemma, and Andrew and Missy witness a disturbing scene.
- 9. I Survived Jessi's Bat Mitzvah Sep 29, 17 Family blowups, secret liaisons and an unflattering dress make Jessi's bat mitzvah a night to remember.
- 10. The Pornscape Sep 29, 17 Andrew tries to drown his sorrows in a sea of porn, only to become hopelessly addicted. Coach Steve becomes a suspect in a murder spree.
Season 2 05-10-2018
- 1. Am I Normal? Oct 05, 18 Andrew struggles to blend in after a growth spurt, Nick worries his hormones are out of whack, and Jessi and Jay get a taste of the teen runaway life.
- 2. What Is It About Boobs? Oct 05, 18 A classmate's booming bosom sends the boys into a rapture -- and leaves the girls with a raging case of insecurity. Coach Steve drops a bombshell.
- 3. The Shame Wizard Oct 05, 18 As Nick tries to figure out whether he has a shot with Gina, a mortifying encounter with Leah sends Andrew into a spiral of shame.
- 4. Steve the Virgin Oct 05, 18 Coach Steve finally gets his chance to do sex on a lady, Nick and Andrew go on a double date, and Jessi's rebellious streak leads to big trouble.
- 5. The Planned Parenthood Show Oct 05, 18 An argument in sex ed class turns into a skit-tastic journey through the worlds of Planned Parenthood, contraceptives and STDs.
- 6. Drug Buddies Oct 05, 18 Jessi and Nick dip into her dad's stash of edibles, with mind-bending results. Andrew searches for the right moment to break up with Lola.
- 7. Guy Town Oct 05, 18 While helping Greg move into a seedy bachelor complex, the boys and their dads debate what women want -- and what it means to be a man.
- 8. Dark Side of the Boob Oct 05, 18 A school sleepover turns messy as Nick dishes on a makeout session and the Shame Wizard works his miserable magic on the whole class.
- 9. Smooch or Share Oct 05, 18 Nick tries to lighten the mood at the sleepover with a new twist on Truth or Dare. The Shame Wizard meets his match. Jessi vows to change her ways.
- 10. The Department of Puberty Oct 05, 18 After traveling through a magic portal to puberty headquarters, Nick seeks out a new Hormone Monster and Jessi bonds with the Depression Kitty.