Altered Carbon (2018)
Last update on Feb 07, 18
- Altered Carbon
- Air date:
- Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Plot summary:
After 250 years on ice, a prisoner returns to life in a new body with one chance to win his freedom: by solving a mind-bending murder.
Season 1 02-02-2018
- 1. Out of the Past Feb 02, 18 Waking up in a new body 250 years after his death, Takeshi Kovacs discovers he's been resurrected to help a titan of industry solve his own murder.
- 2. Fallen Angel Feb 02, 18 While Kovacs tracks down a man who sent Bancroft a death threat, Lt. Ortega bends the rules to keep tabs on his whereabouts.
- 3. In a Lonely Place Feb 02, 18 Kovacs recruits an unlikely partner to watch his back during a banquet at the Bancroft home, where Ortega oversees the night's grisly entertainment.
- 4. Force of Evil Feb 02, 18 Tortured by his captor, Kovacs taps into his Envoy training to survive. Ortega springs a surprise on her family for Día de los Muertos.
- 5. The Wrong Man Feb 02, 18 After learning his sleeve's identity, Kovacs demands the full story from Ortega. A tip from Poe leads to a major breakthrough in the Bancroft case.
- 6. Man with My Face Feb 02, 18 With Ortega's fate hanging in the balance, Kovacs drops a bombshell on the Bancrofts. Later, he comes face to face with an unsettling opponent.
- 7. Nora Inu Feb 02, 18 As Kovacs reconnects with a figure from his past, his tangled history with the Protectorate, the Uprising and Quell plays out in flashbacks.
- 8. Clash by Night Feb 02, 18 His world rocked, Kovacs requests a dipper to help him sew up the Bancroft case quickly. Ortega races to identify the mystery woman from Fight Drome.
- 9. Rage in Heaven Feb 02, 18 After a devastating rampage, Kovacs and his allies hatch a bold -- and very risky -- scheme to infiltrate Head in the Clouds.
- 10. The Killers Feb 02, 18 As a cornered Kovacs braces for a final showdown in the sky, a new hero emerges and more buried secrets come to light.